- California Rice Commission authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print for personal use only California Rice Commission documents that are available on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes. They may not be posted or distributed.
- The documents may not be modified.
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
- This permission does not extend to materials owned by third parties that appear on this web site.
- Reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of California Rice Commission
Trademarks and Service Marks
- The trademarks, logos and service marks listed below are trademarks of California Rice Commission and/or affiliates. This list is not exhaustive. California Rice Commission may own other trademarks that are not included here. All other trademarks or service marks used or referred to on this web site are the property of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on the web site without the written permission of California Rice Commission or such third party owners.
- You may not use California Rice Commission trademarks, whether design or word marks, in the following ways:
- In a non-California Rice Commission product name or publication title.
- In, as, or as part of your own trademarks.
- To identify products or services that are not California Rice Commission's.
- In a manner likely to cause confusion.
- In a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor, endorse, or are otherwise connected with your own activities, products, and services.
- In a manner that disparages California Rice Commission.