- California Rice Commission maintains this web site (the "Site") for your information and communication. The California Rice Commission reserves the right to restrict access or participation on this site to any and/or all residents in or outside the state of California in which it resides.
- This Site is only for your personal use. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions, California Rice Commission grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
- You should assume that all material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
- Your use of the Site is at your risk. California Rice Commission makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and California Rice Commission specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither California Rice Commission nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties and the limitation of liability, so the foregoing disclaimer and limitation may not apply to you.
- California Rice Commission assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by California Rice Commission The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.
- California Rice Commission is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While California Rice Commission may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. California Rice Commission disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise or any materials or information contained on such sites.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold California Rice Commission and all of its agents, directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, officers and parent, (collectively, " Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and cost (including, without limitation, attorney's fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in California Rice Commission's defense or any claim. California Rice Commission reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of California Rice Commission.
- California Rice Commission may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions, without notice, by updating this posting. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States of America, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.